#CMPNY Version 4.0: “Content + Conversation” Presented by General Assembly December 6th
Code Meet Print [NY] continues our exploration of innovation around Texts + Tech with demos + dialogue at Version 4.0: “Content + Conversation” Presented by General Assembly – December 6th at 7PM, with a fantastic lineup:
- Findings – Co-Founder Corey Menscher presents the Betaworks company that lets you store, share, and search snippets of text from eBooks and web pages, including integration with Kindle highlights (more options on the way). Findings gives you the ability to share those quotes and follow other people’s quotes through your timeline.
- Urtak – Co-Founder Marc Lizoain and recent TechStars NYC grad presents the powerful question and answer tool (used byAndrew Sullivan/The Daily Beast) that creates more engaged, measurable responses to content across internet media (over 100x more than Comments). Anyone can answer or create an Urtak of their own.
- MAZ – Co-Founder Paul Canetti demonstrates MagAppZine, the digital publishing platform that allows magazine publishers to create and manage iPad Newsstand apps easily and affordably without a developer, including a toolset for video, audio, and web content. MAZ is deployed with 100s of publishers with readers in over 75 countries.
- Projeqt – Co-Founder and Executive Creative Director at TBWA David Lee demonstrates the cloud-based storytelling platform that allows you to create dynamic, artful stories: presentations, reports, portfolios, and websites. This device-agnostic HTML5 platform lets you pull live tweets, audio, video, and other rich media.
- Plus a Group Talkback/Q+A featuring the distinguished Presenters above!
Announcing the Fourth #CMPNY Twitter Very Short Story Contest:
“Prognostications: 2012 #VSS”
- Code Meet Print invites you to submit your “Prognostications: 2012” – A Very Short Story of things to come at the intersection of Media + Tech in 2012
- Tweet your submission beginning with: “@codemeetprint #vss #2012” (You will then have 114 characters for your entry)
- VOTING: Get your audience + fans + friends to vote for your story via Retweet!
- SEVEN FINALISTS will be the Top 7 Crowdsourced Retweets by 3PM on December 6th
- Winner will be voted on by attendees of #CMPNY Version 4.0, and will receive a new Kindle Fire!
*Beer and Wine during Version 4.0: “Content+ Conversation” provided by our presenting host and partner, General Assembly!
**Stay tuned for more details on our partnership with NYC Startup Weekend to open the Code Meet Print Laboratory in early 2012!
Get tickets here. Exited to see you all there!